Aye! We're in Scotland!

We arrived in Glasgow this morning for our whirlwind tour. It was a pretty smooth trip but I almost felt inclined (or inspired maybe) to give a copy of Trucker Management to the parents sitting in front of us that had a screaming 2 year old with them. Some of you maybe wondering how parents could benefit from a small business book? Contingency Planning 101! I got the impression that they thought their little girl would sleep the whole way since it was the red-eye flight, so they didn't pack any toys, books or very many snacks (as far as I could tell anyway because I never saw any). My experience as a parent of a 3 1/2 year old has taught me, hope for the best but plan for the worst. Snacks, diapers, toys, music, movies, bribes, a grandma to help. Pack anything and everything you possible can fit in a carry-on for your sake and the sake of the other passengers! I'm not sure who is worse off, the parents that can now nap with their very tired 2 year old, or us embarking on a new leg of the world tour!

Over the next 4 days we will be doing 4 small business events. It should be a busy week so keep visiting our blog for stories and pictures. On the weekend we head to Ireland for more training. The world tour is in full motion now!

No comments: